Elearning Developer (volunteer)
Creating graphics, videos, games, and interactive materials for Re-Store eLearning programs and providing technical assistance and support.
eLearning Developer for Fine Arts Music Department.
Created, organized and administered digital content for Learning Management System.
Support and educati
on of faculty and graduate students in the development and implementation of online course materials.
- Workshop in Musicianship
- Music and Cultures
- Classical Voice (1st to 4th year)
- Piano for Non-Majors (1st to 4th year)
Invited Seminar Presentations:
“The Art of ‘Moodling’”. Teaching Development Graduate Assistant workshop for Teaching Assistants and Faculty. York University, 2008.
“Working with WebCT. Step-by-Step Instructions on the Implementation of a WebCT course.” Teaching Development Graduate Assistant workshop for Teaching Assistants and Faculty. York University, 2007.
“WebCT “Just Click!” – An Overview of the benefits and applications of online learning portals in the classroom.” 2007 TA Day. York University, 2007.
Elearning Developer (volunteer) for Officials Certification Program, “Climb the Ladder”.
Designed and prepared course materials, teaching aids, skill evaluations, and assessments ensuring students were provided ample opportunities to demonstrate mastery of the learning goals.
Developed and maintained course statistics to analyze the effectiveness and reach of the program, and provided technical support to users.
eLearning Developer for Theory, History, and Pedagogy courses.
- Introduction to Music History
- Baroque and Classical Music History
- Romantic and 2oth Century Music History
- Elementary and Intermediate Piano Pedagogy
- Preliminary, Intermediate, and Advanced Rudiments
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Harmony
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Counterpoint